Home General
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

HolyCrap! Need Help! SnakeSVx wants a Low poly models list!

NormallyClosedSwitchNormallyClosedSwitch Registered Posts: 137
edited June 2011 in General #1
Alright:
Hi,

If you're able to get me a list of models/skins that could be used for this (or say default HL2 props or something).
I'll make it into a compatible list which should hook into the required tools, thus allowing you to spawn the cube ones.

A downside in multiplayer is though that people will still be able to spawn the "high" poly models to next to the low poly models (except if the server owner would remove the "high" poly model list).

SnakeSVx

So basicly I whish we could be 2-3 players looking at what should be what. Without going crazy, we just need to go thru the list and sort out what will be what..
"...wait, this IS rocket science!!!"

Comments

• NormallyClosedSwitchNormallyClosedSwitch Registered Posts: 137
    and done..
    "...wait, this IS rocket science!!!"
  • slayer123456493slayer123456493 Registered Posts: 25
    if you wanted help, i was there and you could have asked i was only making a terrible ship lol. i do have to say good job. im still trying to figure out why there were so many polys on the inside of the storage (energy or pn fuel i think) when they werent even visible from the outside lol.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file