Home Bans & Appeals
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

john shepard

slayer123456493slayer123456493 Registered Posts: 25
edited June 2011 in Bans & Appeals #1
he just got promoted to major and is currently using a teleporter to teleport me and another player into space from spawn planet he has done it a few times now

Comments

• SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    he just got promoted to major and is currently using a teleporter to teleport me and another player into space from spawn planet he has done it a few times now
    Saying someone is doing something doesn't cut it. Steam ID and proof please.
  • slayer123456493slayer123456493 Registered Posts: 25
    ok i got his steamid steam_0:0:26644712
    its kinda hard to get screenshots while he is teleporting us and he stopped now so i cant get a vid but before he had set off one of those huge bombs from stargate on spawn 2 times i have a screenshot of the teleporter and another of me being in space but thatrs all i could get
    also ask kanzuke he was also being teleported and apparently john blew up his ship while he was on spawn but i didnt see it
    Kanzuke can add his evidence here if he so wishes. Also, screenshots of the console pertaining to the event also work.

I am unsure how he would be able to set off a Stargate bomb, since Stargates themselves are admin-only. If, however, it was a self-destructed core (or just a core being destroyed), I can see it being possible, as they have similar explosions.

Please redirect John Shepard in here, I wish to hear his defense.
    edited June 2011 #5
    unfortanatly he left server a few min ago and im unsure when or if he will be back on but i do know that he knows this exists as i told him and he stopped. i do have a screenshot of the killing thing that appears in the upper corner when you die as my console had a ton of errors at the time also im not sure how to post a picture but il go find out now and edit this post. also i just realized that it may have been me who accidentally blew up kanzukes ship with a mjolnier as i wired the mjolier fire to alt and i hit alt tab when i reported john, i accept full responsibility for the accidential destruction of his ship with my mjolniers cause i had him targeted and he was refuling before we fought when i went to report john and when i came back john was setting off huge explosives. he had set off others earlier when i was spawning my ship and we told him to stop but he didnt.
    What in the hell...

Someone PLEASE redirect John in here, I need to know his side and how the hell a gate nuke was spawned into the game. As far as I know, "Incinerated" is a unique death message to the gate nukes, and gates SHOULD be admin-only.
    it was definitly a gate nuke look at the error message on my screen
  • JohnSheppardJohnSheppard Registered Posts: 14
    Hello I subscribed here because slayer said he posted a Bann request here ...
    Gate nukes are overloaded gates right ?.But gates are admin only ... so I don 't know how I was able to do it ? Explain me ? You already threatened me to post a ban request because i was noclippin around your fighter without doing anything :lol: .On the screenshot I was leaving ...
    Also I agree I teleported 2 times all people on the server in space (And I 'm sorry for that) because I was trying to convert my old Asgard E2 (X,Y,Z) to the new [vectors] outputs .
    By the way ... you didn 't even say sorry when you mjoln'd Kanzuke 's Ship .To hide proofs :P

Sincerly ,John Sheppard
    banner_87.png [SSSS]
    about the mojliners i wast aware that i fired them until a few min later and you left right after i figured out what happened but i did apologize you just wereny there to see it.
  • KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    Witness to the rescue!

It was true that John teleported me and Slayer to the (0,0,0) Co-ordinates due a wiring/E2 Coding mistake, just as Slayer accidentally blew up my ship with the Mjolinrs. There were no gates involved what so ever, the explosions that incinerated players came from a Naquada bomb, something that requires no admin ranks, but takes a lot of energy to charge. Slayer just mistook them for gate nukes as they have the same explosion effect, both being stargate related explosions.

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot
    Kanzuke wrote:
    Witness to the rescue!

It was true that John teleported me and Slayer to the (0,0,0) Co-ordinates due a wiring/E2 Coding mistake, just as Slayer accidentally blew up my ship with the Mjolinrs. There were no gates involved what so ever, the explosions that incinerated players came from a Naquada bomb, something that requires no admin ranks, but takes a lot of energy to charge. Slayer just mistook them for gate nukes as they have the same explosion effect, both being stargate related explosions.
    Still kinda wondering who added that back in then. They were gone for the longest time.

Also, setting huge bombs off on spawn is a no-no, regardless if they should be on the server or not.
  • Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    The Naq Bombs came back when the server changed hosts.

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."
    Lambda217 wrote:
    The Naq Bombs came back when the server changed hosts.
    Someone still had to have added them in, our content is not exactly installed by the host. Whoever DID add them in needs to learn how to use the changelog...
  • AmaroqAmaroq Registered, Administrator Posts: 450
    Wasn't me. I used the old server SG Extras.
    Well along with the Naquada bomb, all of the other stargate extra weps are there as well, Including the dakara super weapon, which, like the Naquada bomb requires a lot of energy, but does some heavy damage

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot
    hey im a little confused as to how the dakara superwep works. i set one up a long time ago on my station thinking the safe zone would save me and everyone else would die. it didnt work when i set it off me and my poor station were the only ones dead. can someone explain?
    Uh, I think this has gotten a little off topic, but I have no idea how the dakara super weapon works, but I'd advise not using it. It can't be aimed, so you will hit the spawn planet if your to close. But with the safe zone, make sure it's a large enough number. If you set it to 100 or something, that won't have cut it.

Kanzuke wrote:
    Uh, I think this has gotten a little off topic, but I have no idea how the dakara super weapon works, but I'd advise not using it. It can't be aimed, so you will hit the spawn planet if your to close. But with the safe zone, make sure it's a large enough number. If you set it to 100 or something, that won't have cut it.

dont worry about that i was on the other side of the map and the safe zone was 1000, i was right next to it also but im still the only one who died.
    also i understand that this is off topic but id been meaning to ask that question but wasnt sure where to post

also a note this wasnt a ban request i wasnt sure what the penealty was for this so i thought id tell you what happened so you could do whatever the penelty is. as a second thing today he was going up to my fighter and hitting it with his crowbar, he didnt do any damage but when i asked him to stop he didnt listen for a min and then laughed and noclipped away.
  • JohnSheppardJohnSheppard Registered Posts: 14
    Well ,I just want to say I made a mistake when testing asgard transporter ,i though radius was the radius in which you can teleport ,not the radius of the teleport itself
    banner_87.png [SSSS]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file