Home General
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

[Minecraft] Planned Server Downtime

SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
edited May 2011 in General #1
Just a quick note, the Minecraft server will be going down for some time on Monday. Just a few days in and already we have our first scheduled maintenance time for this, go figure.

We are getting our carpets cleaned and the server is in a box on the floor. Shouldn't be horrendously long, as we should be done within 2 hours and the stuff back online within a half-hour afterwards.

Comments

• Nielk1Nielk1 Registered, Administrator Posts: 252
    Anyway to provide a time frame? I know I said I wasn't going to play again till the weekend but Minecraft has me addicted again.
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    The time frame is when the steam cleaner shows up.

It appears to be 3:30 and it hasn't yet, so this might not even happen today. :P
    UPDATE: As suspected, we never got a hold on the steamer, so the downtime has been postponed until late Wednesday (possibly).
    Update again: I have no freaking clue anymore when this is going to happen, will update again once my roommates decide on an actual date.
This discussion has been closed.