Home Other Games
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Brink

Mouldy_TacoMouldy_Taco Registered, Moderator Posts: 133
edited May 2011 in Other Games #1
http://www.brinkthegame.com

Comes out in 1 week, pre-ordered it 2 months ago.

Can't.

Fucking.

Wait.
"If this works, it'll keep us from getting' caught. If it doesn't, it'll keep us from gettin' old," -- MacGyver

Comments

• Nielk1Nielk1 Registered, Administrator Posts: 252
    Holy shit that has been on steam for like a year. I thought it was going to come out a while ago...
    I normally don't get anything over $40 on steam :-/
    Portal 2 was an exception. And then I got a 2nd copy of that because of getting all the potatoes.
  • DaraconDaracon Registered Posts: 41
    This reminds me of quite a few games all rolled into one, TF2, Bullet storm, mirrors edge and maybe some others, then giving an interesting multiplayer system.
    Definatly looks like it has promise.
  • MikhailMikhail Registered Posts: 24
    I forgot about brink, im gonna go to gamestop and see if i am able to change my preorder for LA Noire to Brink. Which platform should i get it for, btw?
    monkeyk.jpg
  • AmaroqAmaroq Registered, Administrator Posts: 450
    Bethesda. Eeeehhhh.. I don't trust it. I remember Fallout: New Bugs, and virtually every other Bethesda game ever.

I'll wait a while, till the community comes out with their asstons of fixes that they usually do. Plus, it'll be cheaper.
  • KatelynKatelyn Registered, Administrator Posts: 171
    I heard it sucked really really really bad.

Source- CAD comics
  • Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    Katelyn wrote:
    Source- CAD comics

lol

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."
  • Mouldy_TacoMouldy_Taco Registered, Moderator Posts: 133
    If you dislike doing anything other than shooting kids in the head, you won't like Brink. I'm loving it personally, and would recommend it to anyone who doesn't like CoD.
    "If this works, it'll keep us from getting' caught. If it doesn't, it'll keep us from gettin' old," -- MacGyver
  • ZardianZardian Registered Posts: 88
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    the eternal pain in our beloved superadmins asses. Does stuff.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file