Home General
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

new LScore / helmets

KamekaziKamekazi Registered Posts: 36
edited July 2011 in General #1
I am very disappointed in the new Life support addon. Did the real one break or something? as for the problems I'm seeing, the atmospheres are not spawning in the right locations, the helmet textures are glitchy at best, player models are stretching to strange places, and props without gravity still fall if not frozen. Is there any hope that the original will ever be restored?

Comments

• Alex4921Alex4921 Registered Posts: 139
    Kamekazi wrote:
    I am very disappointed in the new Life support addon. Did the real one break or something? as for the problems I'm seeing, the atmospheres are not spawning in the right locations, the helmet textures are glitchy at best, player models are stretching to strange places, and props without gravity still fall if not frozen. Is there any hope that the original will ever be restored?
    the atmospheres are not spawning in the right locations=Fixed on main server
    the helmet textures are glitchy at best=Fixed on main server
    player models are stretching to strange places, =Thats the origin,and its just happening to us.
    Is there any hope that the original will ever be restored?=No
    The quieter you are,the more you are able to hear.
  • KamekaziKamekazi Registered Posts: 36
    Even if it is here for good, it would be nice to have a command or check box somewhere to hide the HUD while still having suit functionality.
  • AmaroqAmaroq Registered, Administrator Posts: 450
    Jeeze.. I have explained this before. Main server is.. fucking retarded right now, being worked on.

Command for suit: env_hud_enabled 1/0

I'll be syncing the Environments stuff soon, probably tomorrow.
  • KamekaziKamekazi Registered Posts: 36
    awesome, that's the command i was looking for. Thanks Amaroq
  • Nielk1Nielk1 Registered, Administrator Posts: 252
    At some point we will have to sync Dev and Production so once certain things go well on Dev we can just mirror them to production. Right now they are quite... different.

I have many dislikes with the new system, the suit models attached to everyone for one.
  • Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    Nielk1 wrote:
    At some point we will have to sync Dev and Production so once certain things go well on Dev we can just mirror them to production. Right now they are quite... different.

I have many dislikes with the new system, the suit models attached to everyone for one.

http://www.facepunch.com/threads/106343 ... st28478985
    see c:

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."
  • Nielk1Nielk1 Registered, Administrator Posts: 252
    I don't mind the existence of the suit, just the forced everyone is wearing it thing. I have ideas I want to try later related to suits.
  • DjEvillDjEvill Registered Posts: 6
    Hey guys. I download environments with svn. When i start garry's mod and play single player i have many lua errors. Please Help me ;]
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    We're in the midst of phasing out Environments. I personally would not recommend it over SB3.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file