Home General
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Gmod failing to load

DaraconDaracon Registered Posts: 41
edited May 2011 in General #1
Well my first post and not about the best of things lol, seems garry released another update a few hours ago and now all who get it are unable to play. Wonder how long this will last befor a fix is released :v

Anyone remember the last time this happened a few years ago? ><

Comments

• LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    I seriously wish I had remembered to set it to not download updates :cry: someone go eat Garry's head over this :evil:
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
  • DaraconDaracon Registered Posts: 41
    think i will do that right now
  • JoeyJoey Registered Posts: 49
    Seriously stop fucking blaming Garry over this shit, this is all Valves doing!
    Valve released an Engine update which caused Garry's Mod to break!
    Valve, garry, i don't really mind who causes the issues, just that it gets fixed. I wasn't flaming garry either, just stating that gmod was down because of an update, that i assumed garry released.

All is fixed now though but the server is EMPTY =O what are you slackers doing!?
  • Nielk1Nielk1 Registered, Administrator Posts: 252
    Daracon wrote:
    Valve, garry, i don't really mind who causes the issues, just that it gets fixed. I wasn't flaming garry either, just stating that gmod was down because of an update, that i assumed garry released.

All is fixed now though but the server is EMPTY =O what are you slackers doing!?

I know this is old but I had to reply.
    Us slackers are working, at jobs, making money.
    Lol, i have one of those things too, it makes me sad.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file