Home Suggestions
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

New scoreboard

KillerKiller Registered Posts: 69
edited April 2011 in Suggestions #1
I think that we should add a scoreboard and give people points based on the amount of cores that they have killed.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
As of this moment you and are have been declared TROLLS guess we better go found our bridge and beware those goats!

Comments

• Alex4921Alex4921 Registered Posts: 139
    How do you plan to find out who crashed the server each time with LUA,If you had insanely verbose logging you would have to scan the logs as a human,best guess would be the last action taken before crash.

I would be about 2 with a player resizer fail.
    The quieter you are,the more you are able to hear.
  • KatelynKatelyn Registered, Administrator Posts: 171
    No
    Katelyn wrote:
    No
    I think katelyn just summed up the entire communties answer to this thread.
  • KillerKiller Registered Posts: 69
    edited April 2011 #5
    Yeah well I expect this thread to be deleted if not be them than me around midnight my time until than lulzy topic that more of a troll thread kthx but on the note of how it would work someones always recoding + ent count generally has a large play in how soon the server crashes
    800_ap_obama_government_shutdown_110407.jpg?2
    Because it made me laugh
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    As of this moment you and are have been declared TROLLS guess we better go found our bridge and beware those goats!
    A new scoreboard would be nice,but not one with crashes.
    Perhaps with a fancy Diaspora logo based off the TTT one.
    What are you doing actaully trying to impove my trollish thread? >.< But you are correct and I agree I new scoreboard would be nice and the TTT idea is a good place to start
    Also removing the "Kills" would be nice,ship cores destroyed would be a better column(Saves across crashes and map changes would be nice) but it would not count your own cores,or you could just blow up about 100 cores for a super score.
    Yeah I know what you mean Łτ•βЃĄЙĐΘИ- holds it with a score 1526 (how the hell did he get somany??) and thats just ridiculous but I like that core idea hmm maybe this thread will not be useless...
  • ZardianZardian Registered Posts: 88
    No.
    the eternal pain in our beloved superadmins asses. Does stuff.
    Zardian wrote:
    No.
    Read teh thread don't repost please XD Thanks!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file