Home General
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

WHY HELLO THERE

spacebrospacebro Registered Posts: 4
edited April 2011 in General #1
Greetings, programs. SpaceGeek here taking a look at the fine steaming pile you have.

Just to let you know, we haven't forgotten. We do not forgive. We do not forget.

Steeveeo, I know where you work, where you go to school and I know where you live. Expect us.

I have made it my mission (what amounts to my spare time between hot pockets and fapping) to make the continued existence of this server as painful for you all as possible. This is the only logical conclusion to what was done to McBuilds and you are all fully deserving of it, especially Steeveeo. If you must blame one person for the shitstorm which is about to descend upon you, blame him. His sins have perpetuated the holy justice which even now draws closer.

And of course, we must not forget Sarge. Ahhh, Sarge. Lest we not forget your bumbling hypocrisy. Donating to a server does not make you the admin. Nobody cares about 'nam. Nobody cares how many fat chick you fucked in the service. Ol' uncle Sarge is as relevant to the internet as a handful of disposable enemas.

Let me conclude this post (which is most likely deleted, removed from the forum database table) by saying Steeveeo, wherever you go, whatever you do, whenever you think you have found a new home - we will be there.

Your punishment has only just begun.

Goodbye in finality.
The reckoning is on its way.

Comments

• SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    I would very much like to know what you have against me.

McBuilds died because of stupid decisions by John or nonedead or whatever he was going by at the time (not only the obscene changes in staff, but also all the pirated material that was hosted directly on the McBuilds forum server). I realize I may have offended some in the scramble trying to keep things sane, really it was all over the place, but I meant only support of the damned thing. That's the very reason we all came together and recreated it all: we didn't want the thing to die. Whatever I ultimately did to make you think I am your arch-nemesis or whatever, I'm sorry.

Also, good job datafarming stuff I tell pretty much everyone (oh, and I don't work anywhere, just so you know). :P

I, by all rights, should have deleted this post the moment it showed up. However, I will keep it open as a sign of good faith, as maybe you'll stop thinking so bad of me when we both have time to think (there was little of that in the turmoil of the collapsing McBuilds).
  • spacebrospacebro Registered Posts: 4
    Unblock me on steam. Add me as a friend and lets have a calm discussion off the forums. I would rather this thread stick to business and lets not clutter it up with mudslinging.
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    I'd rather talk somewhere where I can sleep between posts. Something tells me this isn't going to be resolved in the next 20 minutes when I plan to go to bed (it's late as hell). That and I forget how to unblock people that are not on the steam friends list. :V
  • spacebrospacebro Registered Posts: 4
    Nothing more will be discussed on your forums. If a dialogue is desired, you all know how to reach me.
  • Mouldy_TacoMouldy_Taco Registered, Moderator Posts: 133
    Forum PM's work just as well.
    "If this works, it'll keep us from getting' caught. If it doesn't, it'll keep us from gettin' old," -- MacGyver
  • Alex4921Alex4921 Registered Posts: 139
    This guy seems to be coming onto every spacebuild server I can find and attempting to either get admin or ruin the server.
    SpaceAge-Sucking up the owners and giving them private MCBuilds stuff
    Diaspora-Attempting to wreck the server

I suggest this is moved to an admin section for further review or at least hidden from general public.
    The quieter you are,the more you are able to hear.
  • ZardianZardian Registered Posts: 88
    Why? let it stay here as a warning to our community that this guy here is an utter -dick- and should he ever join the srv everyone should point at him and laugh.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    the eternal pain in our beloved superadmins asses. Does stuff.
  • Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    You weren't kidding about the drama.

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."
  • AmaroqAmaroq Registered, Administrator Posts: 450
    Aw man. He didn't even call me a furfag or anything. I feel left out.
  • the forcethe force Registered Posts: 36
    ohhhh its you
  • KillerKiller Registered Posts: 69
    Oh my the dramas so think Im grilling it like a burger yum drama on a bun with some ketchup anyone care for some?
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    As of this moment you and are have been declared TROLLS guess we better go found our bridge and beware those goats!
  • viperfan7viperfan7 Registered Posts: 60
    oh look, an internet tough guy, everyone quick, run and hide under your desks, shut off your monitors, and turn on the nightlights

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file