Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!
Change Log for March 16th - March 22nd
- [FEATURE] - Implemented the Ring feature type for the asteroid spawner. Also added this feature to several maps (Gooniverse and Spacewar, to name a couple) so as to get the feature running.
- [FIX] - Fixed a sound crash that was occurring after we moved to Workshop for downloads. For some reason, having a different character case between the server and client causes an infinite loop on the client.
- [FEATURE] - Added several Core System reading functions (Core functions only work on core entities for the time being; will fix later. Until then, use E:getCoreEnt() or just target find):
- N = E:getSigRad() - Gets the SigRad of a target core.
- N = E:getShipMass() - Gets the total mass of a ship.
- T = E:getHoldContents() - Scans a core for the materials it has in it's cargo hold (Note: Might remove this and the other Hold functions for balance reasons and replace with a scanner device).
- N = E:getHoldMax() - Gets the total storage capacity of a core.
- N = E:getHoldUsed() - Gets the amount of used storage on a ship.
- N = E:getHoldPercent() - Same as the above, but percent.
- S = E:getCoreClass() - Returns the class size of a target ship (i.e. Drone, Frigate, Titan, etc).
- R = E:getCoreWeapons() - Returns an array containing all weapon entities on the target.
- T = E:getLinkedEntities() - Same as the above, but returns all linked entities.
- T = E:getTurretWeapons() - Same as the above, but only returns turreted weapons.
- S = E:getWeaponName() - Gets the name of a target weapon.
- S = E:getWeaponClass() - Gets the fitting class of a weapon (i.e. Fighter, Frigate, Battleship, etc).
- N = E:getShotsRemaining() - Gets the amount remaining in a weapon's "Clip" (Note: Might be limited to owner-only, depending on use).
- N = E:getIsReloading() - Returns whether or not a weapon is reloading, -1 if not a weapon (See above note).
- N = E:getIsFiring() - Same as the above, but whether or not the weapon is firing.
Post edited by Unknown User on