Home Tech Support
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

outside adv dupe access

NormallyClosedSwitchNormallyClosedSwitch Registered Posts: 137
edited March 2011 in Tech Support #1
Is there a way for us to access our server file (adv dupe) and make changes to it?

Ingame browsing is a pain in the ass when it comes to clean useless files
"...wait, this IS rocket science!!!"

Comments

• KillerKiller Registered Posts: 69
    Yeah I agree with this I have at least 30 adv dupes in there hard to find the right ones deleting em all takes forever. Speed not greed?
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    As of this moment you and are have been declared TROLLS guess we better go found our bridge and beware those goats!
  • NormallyClosedSwitchNormallyClosedSwitch Registered Posts: 137
    Rofl, 30 dupes...

Dude, just one project have about 100 dupes on itself on my part... and I don't even want to know how much stuff old player have

I guess 1 easy way would be to download dupes that we want to keep and make them delete the folder
    "...wait, this IS rocket science!!!"
    well I clear mine out regularly its around 50 now after starting my new ship that doesn't look ugly lol
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    As of this moment you and are have been declared TROLLS guess we better go found our bridge and beware those goats!
  • viperfan7viperfan7 Registered Posts: 60
    I just wish that adv dupe had a better file management system
  • Mr.Niceguy976Mr.Niceguy976 Registered Posts: 33
    I also petition for this! Adv. Dupe has a slow deletion rate. Is there any way to select more than one dupe at a time to delete? Just that would put smiles on orphan's faces!
    MrNiceguy9765.jpg
    geo.php
    I also petition for this! Adv. Dupe has a slow deletion rate. Is there any way to select more than one dupe at a time to delete? Just that would put smiles on orphan's faces!
    ^this

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file