Home Tech Support
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Vehicles not taking damage.

JoeyJoey Registered Posts: 49
edited March 2011 in Tech Support #1
Pretty much what the title says, cored ships don't take damage when hit at a vehicle. I know that seats aren't much of a deal, but sometimes vehicles can be almost your entire ship (Like the transport, militairy cockpits, and the cratemover) and then half of your ship is immune to damage.

Comments

• KillerKiller Registered Posts: 69
    Thats odd because when ever I have a vehicle whether its cored or not it takes damage
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    As of this moment you and are have been declared TROLLS guess we better go found our bridge and beware those goats!
  • JoeyJoey Registered Posts: 49
    Then you sir, are the onliest who thinks that, I posted this because some player on the server discovered it and the same happened to me when I tried it.
    Wouldn't experienced be more accurate? thinking would mean that it never actually happened so tell me did you "experience" this problem or think it XD
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    As of this moment you and are have been declared TROLLS guess we better go found our bridge and beware those goats!
  • JoeyJoey Registered Posts: 49
    I did experience this problem, i'm just saying that you think that it takes damage. Anyways, I can show you in-game if you want.
    How can I "think" it takes damage? My cockpit was destroyed lol but on the flip side I have also seen what you are saying where it doesn't get blown up so at least for me its a random occurrence
  • Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    I believe he means that the whole ship doesn't take damage when shot in a seat.

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file