Home Bans & Appeals
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Ban request [S.K.C]TheFlyingWalrus

NachotpNachotp Registered Posts: 7
edited January 2014 in Bans & Appeals #1
Well, there is nothing much to say that he filled spawn with giant cubes and SB doors, I suppose someone who does that is not welcomed on the server...never.

QfDIlwj.png

Comments

• MINERGUY67880MINERGUY67880 Registered Posts: 3
    I was here and I saw it all, I agree that walrus should be permabanned.
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    Steam ID and server it occurred on, please.
  • NachotpNachotp Registered Posts: 7
    I couldn't grab a steam ID sorry, it ocurred on server 2
  • KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    STEAM_0:0:70752689

Steam Profile

For future reference, if they have an original/uncommon name or a clan tag/prefix you can look them up on steam and then take the page URL to a site like this: Steam ID Finder

This isn't 100% foolproof, they could have deliberately taken another's name, but that would be pretty petty to do just in an attempt to get someone else banned from a server

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    Kanzuke wrote:
    STEAM_0:0:70752689

Steam Profile

For future reference, if they have an original/uncommon name or a clan tag/prefix you can look them up on steam and then take the page URL to a site like this: Steam ID Finder

This isn't 100% foolproof, they could have deliberately taken another's name, but that would be pretty petty to do just in an attempt to get someone else banned from a server
    In general I just wait and see if the person in question comes back on the server and tries to do it again because of this. If he shows up again and does try to nuke the server(or you have someone who actually got his steamid while he was on) then please throw the 'status' command into your console and bring his steamid here so we can deal with him.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file