Home Suggestions
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Wiremod Output of Resources in Storage

BruceBruce Registered Posts: 1
Hey there,

I've been playing around for a bit now on the spacebuild server, and I've come across the issue of not being able to automate resource related stuff (Like turning off a water pump when water is full) because there is no wiremod output of stored Liquid/Gas, only energy (via ship core)

Are there any plans to add this functionality in the future?

Comments

• SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    Apologies for the delayed reply, I'm not all that active here anymore. The Expression2 functions listed below should do quite nicely if you wish to dig into programmed automation:

- Entity:lsResourceList(): Returns an array list of what resources the Entity's network can store.
    - Entity:lsAmount("Resource String"): Returns the stored amount of a given resource.
    - Entity:lsCapacity("Resource String"): Returns the maximum capacity of a given resource.

For all instances of Entity, passing any LS device (core included) should work, as the functions should all report based on the entire network.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file