Home General
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Minecraft is Back

NinjrKillrNinjrKillr Registered Posts: 175
edited July 2015 in General #1
So I ended up purchasing a dedicated server for reasons. I'm now hosting a minecraft server on it that I'm willing to open to people in the community. We're running a modified version of Resonant Rise 3 Mainline (through ATLauncher)

Whitelist
There is currently a whitelist (because anything else would be insane), so please post in this thread if you're interested (with your MC name), and we'll get back to you ASAP.

Staff
render.php?user=NinjrKillr&size=3&head NinjrKillr
render.php?user=LtBrandon&size=3&headLtBrandon
render.php?user=hobnob11&size=3&headhobnob11

Rules
At the moment, the rules are pretty basic:
  • No stealing. - There will be repercussions to stealing. You won't enjoy them.
  • Don't be a dick - Don't make me explain this :P
  • No unwanted teleportation - Some people want their bases to be kept secret, so get permission before appearing there ;)
Chunkloaders are disabled / disallowed, and require admin permission and placement. Contact one of the staff for assistance.

NOTE: Revised rules will be posted here. These are the basics, and will be fleshed out more fully soon™.

Installation
As mentioned before, the pack is located on ATLauncher, and is named Resonant Rise 3.
For those of you who know how to install:
Pack Code: JUCQCM5t
Extra Zip: Extras.zip (Copy to instance folder)

Otherwise, the instructions for installing are as follows:
  • In your packs tab, find Resonant Rise and click 'New Instance'
  • Name it and ensure you have version 3.2.7.1 selected. Press Install
  • On the Mod Installation screen, click 'Use Share Code', paste "JUCQCM5t", then press OK. Near the top of the list (third red marker down) are the client mods. You don't require any of these, but some of them are useful. We've pre-selected our favorites. Make adjustments as you wish.
  • Press Install.
  • Download Extras.zip and extract to your instance folder. This is a required step
  • Launch and Play!

The Beginnings
Our pleasant arrival pad has the latest in vending machines. It provides beds, teleportation devices, and a button that will throw you to the edges of the known (and unknown) world.

Grab at least one of each of the offered items and hit the button. You'll be teleported to a position anywhere within 15,000 units +/- X,Z (this is to ensure everyone has ample room for building, resource gathering, etc).
There was a good spawn, but hobnob hasn't recreated it yet.

Disclaimers

Updates can happen at any point, but we'll endeavor to keep everyone appraised as to what's happening. World Resets are avoided unless ABSOLUTELY necessary.

"We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded."

Urahara_Bleach_Signature_by_Harty73.png

Comments

• KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    Eh, why not. It's not like I wanted to play any other games over summer. Or sleep at normal times. Kanzuke

Is there a pubic web-map like Andr's server?

Ninjr: Whitelisted, and PM'd. Dynmap included.

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot
  • hadleyrhadleyr Registered Posts: 51
    Never heard of Resonant Rise, but I'd appreciate joining.
    Name: hadleyr

Thanks
    [minecrafthead]hadleyr[/minecrafthead] -h.
  • hobnob11hobnob11 Registered Posts: 6
    hadleyr wrote:
    Never heard of Resonant Rise, but I'd appreciate joining.
    Name: hadleyr

Thanks
    Hobnob: Whitelisted, and PM'd. Dynmap included.
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    I might decide to show up at some point. I'm about to go on vacation so I'll have a bit more free time. Are TimeTorches still ridiculous?
  • hobnob11hobnob11 Registered Posts: 6
    Well they require power now, but other then that mostly ridiculous.
  • NinjrKillrNinjrKillr Registered Posts: 175
    They're a lot harder to get, too. You require an item from Ars Magicka (relatively easy), and a few things from ProjectE. Since to get into ProjectE, you have to get to the end of Magical Crops... they're a lategame item.

"We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded."

Server updated. IC2 is added. ProjectE and Torcherino are removed. Morph and Portal appear to have made their way in..

Updated ThaumcraftEnergistics. Extras zip moved to ninjrkillr.net for added winning.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file