Diaspora Gaming Community
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!
Change Log for August 17th - August 23rd
edited August 2014
- NPCs now properly take damage from attackers, physics objects, and ship weapons. Changed the damage prevention hook to look for the SC_Immune flag like all other objects.
Post edited by Unknown User on
- Particle Emitter v1.1 E2 uploaded to the server. After a long period of procrastination, I've finally done some stuff to this library:
- Added a Material Blacklist to the clientside emitter lua. This fixes (or rather provides a way to fix) the fact that some materials were crashing clients when drawing them. There may still be materials that crash, though, so please report them
- Fixed emitterSetCanBounce(). Particles now properly clip or bounce when intersecting a wall.
- Particle RollSpeed now takes framerate into account for more accurate rendering across different computers.
- Fixed the weird zero RollSpeed bug that was causing particles to get culled. Turns out it was a divide-by-zero error that GarryLua™ decided not to report as an error.
- Parented emitters now properly angle when the parent moves. Still no "True" parenting like what's on the planned features list, but this will do well enough for awhile.
Leave a Comment
Toggle HTML view
Toggle full page
Comment As ...