Home Suggestions
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Problem with two maps

TangentDeltaTangentDelta Registered Posts: 54
edited April 2013 in Suggestions #1
There are two maps by the same author on server 1 that have all sorts of problems. GM_Spacefun_V3, and GM_jovian_systeme. The first problem that I have with both, is the strobe sun, which upon looking at it, drops me to around 5 FPS for no reason, and sometimes crashes my graphics driver.

On GM_spacefun, something is wrong with the lighting, and everything is super bright (HDR makes it worse).
2tHmp
2tHmu
2tHmD

So far, these are my only complaints on the two maps.

Comments

• LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    There are two maps by the same author on server 1 that have all sorts of problems. GM_Spacefun_V3, and GM_jovian_systeme. The first problem that I have with both, is the strobe sun, which upon looking at it, drops me to around 5 FPS for no reason, and sometimes crashes my graphics driver.

On GM_spacefun, something is wrong with the lighting, and everything is super bright (HDR makes it worse).
    2tHmp
    2tHmu
    2tHmD

So far, these are my only complaints on the two maps.
    Spacefun is actually completely fine if you turn on bloom(as backwards as that might sound) and jovian was on my remove list to begin with.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file