Home Suggestions
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

admin mod

the forcethe force Registered Posts: 36
edited December 2012 in Suggestions #1
I think we should have ULX on the servers not assmod.
it works better then assmod

Comments

• NinjrKillrNinjrKillr Registered Posts: 175
    Before I become incredibly tempted to do nasty things to this thread, would you care to make it - iunno' - not useless?

I mean, seriously though, if you make a suggestion - you should list reasons as to why your suggestion should happen, otherwise what do the decision-makers have to go on?

"We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded."

Urahara_Bleach_Signature_by_Harty73.png
  • KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    In his defence, I had people complaining about mingery on the server over steam, so I decided to hop on and hopefully sort things out, but when I got on, I had no fucking idea how to do anything admin related.

While I was trying to google an Assmod thread to get a command list, the server crashed and the people accused of being mingebags didn't rejoin after it restarted, so my job there was clearly done.

All I know is that somewhere, Assmod has a rocket command, and that makes it good enough to warrant staying installed in my books. A command list, or a way to access something equivalent to the ulx_menu with all available commands, would be nice though.

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot
  • Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    +ass_menu

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."
  • the forcethe force Registered Posts: 36
    ulx seems to work fine for me idk why you guys are not using it anymore
  • Ded10cDed10c Registered Posts: 136
    Perhaps if you explained its merits over assmod?
  • NinjrKillrNinjrKillr Registered Posts: 175
    You don't play here, you're not (and never will be) staff - Why does it matter for you? It is quite literally of no concern to you which admin addon we choose to use, so therefore I'm locking this thread.

"We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded."

Urahara_Bleach_Signature_by_Harty73.png
This discussion has been closed.