Home Showcase
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

So, I came to Myrrha and..

LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
edited January 2012 in Showcase #1
I brought this with me from Talon:
2012-01-01_04.26.04.png
2012-01-01_04.25.25.png
Yep, I went so far as to bring the whole island Fortress 20 was sitting on. I did a bit of redecorating so it fit better with the fact that it's not in the barren wastes of Talon anymore.

Oh yeah, as soon as the new Talon is up I'll be moving Fortress 19, which means the new Talon shall receive a whole new mountain range with a large fortress in it!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!

Comments

• Ded10cDed10c Registered Posts: 136
    Where did you put it, aside from the middle of an ocean? I don't recognise the little bit of land in the top corner there.
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    AHadley wrote:
    Where did you put it, aside from the middle of an ocean? I don't recognise the little bit of land in the top corner there.

The top of the tower is located at X726 Y89 Z-53, it's actually just right off the shore of a plains biome. If you want to go there, I do have a warp there that will drop you just off the island "/warp Fortress20_DupeIn"
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
This discussion has been closed.