Home General
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

This is why we can't have good things?

DerpyDerpy Registered Posts: 33
edited January 2016 in General #1
This is why we can't have good things.
:evil:
"A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself."

Comments

• DerpyDerpy Registered Posts: 33
    mpNwN.gif

God damn admins.
    Of course my new name is Mraweshumsauce :lol:
    "A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself."
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    Derpy wrote:
    This is why we can't have good things.
    :evil:
    Do you have a specific reason for posting that or...?
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    Moved this into its own topic, please don't put unrelated seemingly random stuff into other peoples' threads.

Now, can we have some explaining about what the crap this is about..? If someone did something to you that you didn't like speak up instead of spewing crap on our forums like you want us to ban you(normally I would just ban you for this, but you've been around a while).
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
  • DerpyDerpy Registered Posts: 33
    Hmm haven't figured out why I posted this, but if that post hurt your feelings I'm sorry :P
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    eib77.jpg
This discussion has been closed.