Home Tech Support
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

sb_extinction_v1

KbredesonKbredeson Registered Posts: 3
edited October 2014 in Tech Support #1
Alright, so I've been trying to connect to the server for the past hour.

For some reason the map is sb_extinction_v1, which is not automatically downloaded whilst connecting to the server.
I've tried downloading the .bsp from garrysmod.org, but the map from garrysmod.org is different from the one on the server. So I haven't been able to connect. Also since no one is on the server, the map won't change.

Can I get a download link to the right map?

fix pls.

Comments

• LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    Kbredeson wrote:
    Alright, so I've been trying to connect to the server for the past hour.

For some reason the map is sb_extinction_v1, which is not automatically downloaded whilst connecting to the server.
    I've tried downloading the .bsp from garrysmod.org, but the map from garrysmod.org is different from the one on the server. So I haven't been able to connect. Also since no one is on the server, the map won't change.

Can I get a download link to the right map?

fix pls.
    The map will change every four hours regardless of player count. We don't have any sort of fast download anymore, due to the reasons explained in the post I'm about to make in the announcements section of the forums. I'll look into uploading a working version of the map or removing it from the queue in the near future.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
  • KbredesonKbredeson Registered Posts: 3
    Okay. Thank you for the information.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file