Home General
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

A Petition for a New Faction

=)Y(= Admiral Hunter=)Y(= Admiral Hunter Registered Posts: 16
edited May 2014 in General #1
I am a representative of the Helghast Army, and we request our own faction on the Diaspora servers.

I'm not one for long, drawn ought stuff so straight to the point: I own and operate the Helghast Army steamgroup and with many members who play Garrysmod and with several that play on Spacebuild, I would like our own faction apart from the Advocates and the Freelancers.

I could never fit in with either of these groups as neither term or group applies to the Helghast.

I will not tolerate hurtful, annoying, disrespectful, smart-allic, annoying, or trolling comments on this, and doing so just so I'll delete the topic is not going to work.
True heroes don't kill their enemies. True heroes would rather themselves die than their enemy. A true hero fights to protect his friend and foe.

-Admiral Hunter

Comments

• LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    Factions aren't open for joining or creation right now. I don't have any plans for adding new main factions, but in the future there may be an option to make your own groups(that's undecided though, so take it with a grain of salt).

The ability to join factions without an admin setting your faction probably won't happen for a few months unless I have a lot of free time and feel like working on the server a lot.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
This discussion has been closed.