Home General
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Sorry bro

NightHawkNightHawk Registered Posts: 4
edited March 2014 in General #1
"I'm not even going to read that wall of text, cheesy language, and boring words. You want shit, you don't cry about it, then it'll eventually get fixed. When people bitch about things, I will lower its priority until it drops off of my list forever.

As a note, it doesn't matter if you play or not, because I don't want someone around if they are going to act like a spoiled shit.

Pointless thread; locked."

Sorry, no need to be upset. Was a joke if you missed it. btw you just hated on the declaration of independence, this guy doesn't like America.

Comments

• LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    NightHawk wrote:
    "I'm not even going to read that wall of text, cheesy language, and boring words. You want shit, you don't cry about it, then it'll eventually get fixed. When people bitch about things, I will lower its priority until it drops off of my list forever.

As a note, it doesn't matter if you play or not, because I don't want someone around if they are going to act like a spoiled shit.

Pointless thread; locked."

Sorry, no need to be upset. Was a joke if you missed it. btw you just hated on the declaration of independence, this guy doesn't like America.
    I guess my sarcasm wasn't very obvious :V

It DOES annoy me when people continuously bug me about things though, a certain small group of people would not shut up for almost a month after I restricted setPosition.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file