Home General
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

wiremod.com e2 crashed server

OverloaderdaveOverloaderdave Registered Posts: 87
edited January 2013 in General #1
well, basically someone with a name in russian (untargetable with E2) spawned some "railgun e2" from wiremod.com. it had like 5 ops but lagged players with its 500 holos inside it and he then used it to kill poeple.
after this someone got out their e2 and killed him repeatedly on spawn to stop him spawning stuff, and he spammed "if you dont stop, it will be much worse" and started spamming props via autoclicker, but his props vanished straight after because of explosions appearing on him. this caused a connection error, and broke the killing e2 used on him. he respawned his e2 in the same spot and killed someone, and the server crashed and has been down for 30 mins+ for some reason. it might have been another e2 glitching up with it as there were a few E2s out. im not asking for a ban as I dont have any screenshots or his steamID but the server does need restarting...

also I finished my spinning e2; it now spins stupidly fast and should give more oxy than anubis can make with his spinning wheel >:D

Comments

• xX Lord Anubis XxxX Lord Anubis Xx Registered Posts: 170
    Which server was it on? Also if I see him again it's gonna be instaban.
    Every Human Being has some capacity for evil. It's just that some Humans have a greater capacity for evil than others.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file