Home Suggestions
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Garry's Bomb-Ass Kinect Feature

Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
edited December 2012 in Suggestions #1
Garry took some time off from breaking everything to begin work on this super-hype new feature.

Just saying, when this comes out, we should def enable it on the server. Imagine the possibilities with Bone:pos()! Targetting ships by pointing at them, giant mechs... it'd be hype enough to keep my mind of Star Citizen.

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."

Comments

• KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    Anyone own a Kinect? Because I know I don't, as cool as it would be to make something useful out of it in-game.

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot
  • Nielk1Nielk1 Registered, Administrator Posts: 252
    A bit of a bitch to program for, I've done it. You can use the XBOX360 one on a PC but it screams its not optimal and should only be done for console game development. The PC one is more accurate but does not justify the additional expense.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file