Home Tech Support
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Problem, I don't have all the LS Mining Storage!

DjEvillDjEvill Registered Posts: 6
edited August 2011 in Tech Support #1
Hi. I download all svn in thread Diaspora SVN Links, when i start single player game, i search in CAF Ore Storage but i didn't have!.Only Life Support Mining Laser and PN Storage. Please give me links to this addon and please give me links to Gyro PodAdvanced with PN fuel or Energy to use. Thanks for Help. DjEvill

Comments

• SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    That is a tad strange that even the mining laser and PN storage are showing up in your singleplayer, as that's only half the mod, the rest of which is serverside on Diaspora servers only. Also Diaspora-only: modified Gyropods to take fuel.

Sorry, but you will have to play on our servers for now in order to use the Mining Addon stuff.
  • DjEvillDjEvill Registered Posts: 6
    edited August 2011 #3
    So you give me nothing, no file, nothing? Super, and the only game on your server? Cool thank you so much that your server have big lags and sticks as a mingebag is nothing to do with him not even kick it can not be.

PS. Write, to me when i have mistake in my write or do not understand what I write. Thanks
  • Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    "Diaspora have big lags" for our new slogan!
    I will admit, I'm sick of mingebags not even kick it can not be.

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."
  • DuneDDuneD Registered Posts: 31
    lol
    DjEvill wrote:
    So you give me nothing, no file, nothing? Super, and the only game on your server? Cool thank you so much that your server have big lags and sticks as a mingebag is nothing to do with him not even kick it can not be.

PS. Write, to me when i have mistake in my write or do not understand what I write. Thanks
    Our files are what you might call "Proprietary". Nobody is forcing you to play on our servers, but that's the only place you're going to find this specific content.

If you want mining specifically, try Space Age, I hear they have better mining stuff than we do.
    Space Age is Shit. I prefer Diaspora than Space Age. There's not true, Diaspora server has a better Content Mining, and better fight system than Space Age. I know "Nobody is forcing you" but how i can play when in server play mingebags, and server have big lags? I Have 10 - 20 fps on Diaspora when mingebags play i have under 10 fps. Player's Don't help me (give e2 code, etc).
  • Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    If in server play mingebags, ask a admin to ban them. And network lag (ping) is not related to low FPS, you should probably lower your graphics quality if you get big lags. And most players will not give out their E2s to anyone who asks, sorry.

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."
    DjEvill wrote:
    Player's Don't help me (give e2 code, etc).
    The reason for that very last bit is for the same reason that players will not just hand over their ships. E2 is a project itself, and though there are a few people out there who will share theirs (see the Showcase subforum), many will keep their E2s to themselves.

Also, asking politely for help from anyone who doesn't appear to be busy on a ship or E2 (no gears above their head) will likely end up with you getting help.
  • noldevinnoldevin Registered Posts: 27
    What steeveeo said. I don't mind helping people learn, but I don't hand over my best E2s. We spend a lot of time making them, and most of us feel that others should have to put in the same effort.
    I have very good idea. Steeveeo and others admins can create on this forum Garry's Mod SpaceBuild School. That's the great idea. People with experience in E2 and SB could be teachers to learn new players :D .

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file