Home Tech Support
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Arty cannon don't shoot straight! Autocannon need 10 000?

NormallyClosedSwitchNormallyClosedSwitch Registered Posts: 137
edited March 2012 in Tech Support #1
They just don't shoot straight

It's like if they would have a hudge dead zone. Just attach some cannon straight forward your ship and shoot, ull see.

And Autocannons need 10 000 energy per round? WTF! 10 000 energy per shot! OUCH! useless!
"...wait, this IS rocket science!!!"

Comments

• KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    I noticed the Artillery problem on one of my second ships on the server. It always appears to fire left or right of where you are pointing.

And I am really hoping the energy problem was either a typo or someone meant to put a decimal place before the last two 0's. 10,000 a shot is absurd.

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot
  • EskirEskir Registered Posts: 23
    They probably meant 10.000
  • Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    Well, I'm glad we got that sorted out. About half a year after the bug was fixed.

<_>

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file