Home Other Games
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

she's eating the potatos!

KatelynKatelyn Registered, Administrator Posts: 171
edited April 2011 in Other Games #1
http://www.aperturescience.com/glados@home/
10:50 - Engaging starch-based power cells
11:00 - Reboot safety test protocol initiated...
11:00 - Relaxation chamber locks released...
11:00 - Involuntary hazard mitigation associates have assumed testing positions...
11:00 - Pre-release lethality assessment initiated...

Comments

• KillerKiller Registered Posts: 69
    T T WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY we were so close damn it valve and its no release early lame robots eating potato's is lame
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    As of this moment you and are have been declared TROLLS guess we better go found our bridge and beware those goats!
  • KatelynKatelyn Registered, Administrator Posts: 171
    I don't understand why so many people are raging right now. For one if you bought 40 dollars worth of indie games so Portal 2 could be released a day early, you are already stupid and bought them for the wrong reason (And impatient). If it is time you have wasted playing these games only for Portal 2 to be released early, you were playing them for the wrong reasons too. In my opinion, valve did a good thing supporting a lot of good indie game developers by piggy backing them with the Portal 2 release. Not only that, but the extra portal content was fun to play around with. It makes me absolutely sick to see that some people are so outraged that they make hollow claims such as, "If Valve released Half life three tomorrow I would not buy it, and in fact I would probably pirate it just to say fuck you."
  • KillerKiller Registered Posts: 69
    well in the latter I cannot vow as I have not heard anyone say such (or anything along those lines) I just wanted to fly though new portals a few days earlier. Oh and my post didnt convey my actual attitude twords this either way released early or not I get my portal and those indie game devs get their money to build up their straw hovels :D
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    As of this moment you and are have been declared TROLLS guess we better go found our bridge and beware those goats!
  • Nielk1Nielk1 Registered, Administrator Posts: 252
    This was fun, I got all the taters. Prize was awesome. Also, I had all but 2 of the pack games so I just bought the two I was missing. Games were all fun. Getting Potatoes was fun. Sorry for those who don't think so.

The one thing with the prize for having all the potatoes that irked me was that Portal 2 was in it but all extra copies got eaten. I had pre-ordred. Lots of people were bitching about already having Valve complete if not most of Valve's games and the prize being 99% eaten but only the Portal 2 thing irked me. I noticed maybe 2 days later I had extra copies (they either listened to the ppl bitching or they did what was always meant to be done and it just took some time).

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file