Home Tech Support
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Teleporting Atmospheres & Fusion Steam Production

Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
edited April 2011 in Tech Support #1
Two bugs:
Apparently Asgards and Ring Transporters can teleport the atmosphere. If not them, something is definatly causing it to move away from spawn gradually.
Fusion Generators no longer have a Steam Production output.
Support is appreciated!

EDIT:
Another one!
sbPlanets() returns a Lua error when used in E2.

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."

Comments

• AmaroqAmaroq Registered, Administrator Posts: 450
    Fusion Gens SHOULD have a Steam output, That wasn't changed along the line. The atmosphere thing, I suspect has to do with the weapon cores. Also being fixed.

And I can fix the sbPlanets() command. Thank you for letting us know.
  • Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    Thanks for the support.
    I saw Fuhr in the server, and he is working on the spawn atmosphere teleporting around, and he fixed sbPlanets() too.
    Sorry for the confusion with the "Steam Production", what I meant is that I believe Fusions had a numeric output for the amount of steam they were making. Fuhr says that they never did, but he may add one.

• Alex4921Alex4921 Registered Posts: 139
    Fun fact:
    Player CmdrMatthew is the creator of Enviroments,i would advise telling him your troubles that relate to enviroments.
    The quieter you are,the more you are able to hear.
    It's not really the Environment mod, more the Stargate mod.

It's been fixed. Ring Transporters were teleporting the damn things everywhere. Removed them, they don't serve much of a purpose. There a crapton less laggy methods to teleport around anyways.
    Amaroq wrote:
    It's been fixed. Ring Transporters were teleporting the damn things everywhere. Removed them, they don't serve much of a purpose. There a crapton less laggy methods to teleport around anyways.

They were pretty fun to beam down to planets on though :P

More problems: seems sbEnvName() returns nothing but "Space", and sbOxygen(), sbTemperature(), and other sb() functions Script Error the E2.

EDIT:
    And now LS Cores are removing themselves when pasted. More work for you :(

Stop using those functions, then. lsName()/lsO2Amount()/lsTemperature() all work perfectly, use them instead.

Also: The removal thing, I am definitely going to have to look into.. That doesn't sound right. Can't right now, though, will be able to when I get back.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file